In this article we will explain which documents are needed to register a corporate e-Wallet on our system.
If you are a Sole Trader, the list of documents for verification can be found here.
Now then, you will need:
1. Corporate documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration/Formation;
- Memorandum & Articles of Association/By Laws/Partnership Agreement;
- Information on the company directors and shareholders (Registers/Minutes of Meeting/Annual Return/Share Certificates).
⚠ Important: If you are unsure of whether a document is valid, or you have other questions, please write to us.
2. Documents about the director(s) and shareholder(s) who have more than 25% of shares and the authorised representative, in whose name the account is registered:
- Identity confirming document:
- international passport (main passport page with photograph);
- ID card (copies of both sides);
- driver’s license (for US citizens);
- internal passport (including registration page).
- A copy of a document confirming residential address:
- a utility bill (for electricity, gas, landline telephone) – not older than 3 months;
- a bank or a credit card statement – not older than 3 months.
⚠ Important: Copies of uploaded documents must satisfy the following requirements:
- copies must be in colour, uncropped and scanned with a resolution no less than 300 dpi;
- file size must not exceed 10 MB;
- acceptable file formats: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf;
- both scanned copies and photographs of documents are accepted.
Depending upon the documents uploaded and the company’s organisational structure, additional documents may be requested.