It's very simple to register at ePayments. You can do it:
Click Open account on the main page of the website or on the mobile application to begin the registration process.
🛈 Due to our system's requirements you can only register one account per person or company. Lost access to your old account? Restore it here.
1. Choose the type of account
The account type selection depends on your goals. Choose:
- personal account - if you are an individual or freelancer and want to receive payments from employers and partners, make online purchases or use your account for other personal purposes
- corporate account - if you are planning to use it for company needs and want to make payments to your employees and partners or receive payments on your website (mandatory requirement: the company must be registered)
Please be aware that you can only register a corporate account on our website.
2. Provide your email and confirm it
You can also sign up with Telegram (see below).
A single-use confirmation code will be sent to the email provided. Enter it manually in the appropriate field or follow the link from the email (in this case, you do not have to enter the code manually - you will automatically be taken to the next stage of registration).
If you didn't receive the email with the confirmation code:
- make sure that the email was correctly entered
- check your Spam folder
- delete unnecessary emails if your inbox is full
Then, click on Didn't receive email? → Resend email. If this doesn't help, please contact us.
3. Provide your phone number and confirm it
Provide your phone number and click Continue.
An SMS will be sent to the number provided with a single-use confirmation code. Enter it in the corresponding field.
If you didn't receive the SMS, you can:
- request another SMS
- request a call (see below)
If this doesn't help, please contact us.
Receive a code by call (skip this step if you received an SMS with the code)
Click Didn't receive SMS? → Call me on the phone verification screen.
You will receive a phone call. Do not answer it! Enter the last 4 digits of the incoming number in the corresponding field.
4. Create a password
Please create a secure password. It must contain:
- uppercase and lowercase letters (aA)
- numbers (0-9)
- special characters (@ # &%...)
- at least 8 characters in all
Please click Finish. Registration is complete.
🛈 The password validity period by default is 6 months. This parameter can be changed in the Settings → Security→ Password menu in your account.
Registration via Telegram
This registration method is available if you have Telegram messenger installed.
- Click on Sign up with Telegram. Please enter the password from your Telegram account.
- In the pop-up window please enter your email and phone number. If you enter new contact details, please confirm them using the confirmation codes sent via email and SMS.
- Click Authorize in the main Telegram window.
- Please click Finish. Registration is complete.
List of countries where our services are unavailable
Please be aware that the ePayments service is not available for residents of certain countries and regions. At present these are:
- American Samoa
- Central African Rep
- Congo, the Democratic Republic
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- North Korea
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United States Virgin Islands
- West Bank (Palestinian Territory, Occupied)
This list may change at any time.