It's very simple to register at ePayments.
Click Open account on the main website page to begin the registration process.
🛈 Due to our system's requirements you can only register one account per person or company. Lost access to your old account? Restore it here.
1. Choose corporate account
Corporate accounts are designed for company needs (mandatory requirement: the company must be registered).
With a corporate account you can:
- receive payments in just one click on your website
- receive transfers to a virtual IBAN
- make mass payments to employees or partners
- order ePayments cards for employees
- receive affiliate programme rewards
🛈 You can learn more about ePayments' features for businesses on our website.
2. Provide an email and confirm it
You can also sign up with Telegram (see blelow).
A single-use confirmation code will be sent to the email provided. Enter it manually in the appropriate field or follow the link from the email (in this case, you do not have to enter the code manually - you will automatically be taken to the next stage of registration).
If you didn't receive the email with the confirmation code:
- make sure that the email was correctly entered
- check your Spam folder
- delete unnecessary emails if your inbox is full
Then, click on Didn't receive email? → Resend email. If this doesn't help, please contact us.
3. Provide your phone number and confirm it
Provide your phone number and click Continue.
An SMS will be sent to the number provided with a single-use confirmation code. Enter it in the corresponding field.
If you didn't receive the SMS, you can:
- request another SMS
- request a call (see below)
If this doesn't help, please contact us.
Receive a code from by call (skip this step if you received an SMS with the code)
Click Didn't receive the SMS? → Call me on the phone verification screen.
You will receive a phone call. Do not answer it! Enter the last 4 digits of the incoming number in the corresponding field.
4. Create a password
Please create a secure password. It must contain:
- uppercase and lowercase letters (aA)
- at least one digit (0-9)
- at least one special character (@ # &%)
- at least 8 characters
Please click Finish. Registration is complete.
🛈 The password validity period by default is 6 months. This parameter can be changed in the Settings → Security→ Password menu in your account.
Verify your corporate account to get access to all ePayments features. For more information click here.
Registration via Telegram
This registration method is available if you have Telegram messenger installed.
- Click on Sign up with Telegram. Please enter the password from your Telegram account.
- In the pop-up window please enter your email and phone number. If you enter new contact details, please confirm them using the confirmation codes sent via email and SMS.
- Click Authorize in the main Telegram window.
- Please click Finish. Registration is complete.
List of countries where our services are unavailable
Please be aware that the ePayments service is not available for residents of certain countries and regions. At present these are:
- American Samoa
- Central African Rep
- Congo, the Democratic Republic
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- North Korea
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United States Virgin Islands
- West Bank (Palestinian Territory, Occupied)
This list may change at any time.