To verify a corporate account you will need:
- documents confirming the account holder's identity and the identities of key company persons (directors, ultimate beneficiaries, signatories)
- documents confirming the account holder's address and the addresses of key company persons (directors, ultimate beneficiaries, signatories)
- company documents
🛈 We accept documents in Latin or Cyrillic. Otherwise you will need to attach a notarised translation to the original.
To verify your identity you must upload one of the following documents:
- International passport (main page with photograph)
- Driving license (both sides)
- ID card (both sides)
The document must be valid and contain the following information:
- name and surname
- date of birth
- document number
- date of issue
- date of expiry
- country of issue
- signature (in passport)
To verify your address you must upload one of the following documents:
- Utility bill (gas, water, electricity, landline telephone)
- Bank statement with account transaction history (card statements are not accepted)
- Mortgage (home loan) statement
- Certificate of voter registration (but not voting cards)
- Government issued correspondence from the jurisdiction of the applicant (tax returns/assessments)
The document must be no older than 6 months and contain the following information:
- permanent residential address
- name and surname
- name of the organisation issuing the document
You must upload the following company documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders
- Declaration of Trust (if any)
- Company structure illustrating shareholder structure
- Authorised signatory list
Certificate of Incorporation
This is an official document which confirms the company's registration. The country of registration, date of establishment and registration number of the company are provided in it.
Memorandum & Articles of Association
A set of rules governing the goals, objectives of the company, its activities, management system and organs, assets, profit distribution, reorganisation and liquidation procedures, and so on.
Register of Directors
A list of directors who are shareholders in the company.
Register of Shareholders
A list of registered company shareholders indicating the quantity, nominal value and types of shares held by them, formulated on any fixed date and allowing for the owners to be identified.
Declaration of Trust (if applicable)
A written statement by a nominee shareholder that he/she is the formal owner of the company's shares and recognises the beneficiary's right to receive income from the company's activities, the right to vote in deciding the company's activities and the right to dispose of the company's shares.
Company structure illustrating shareholder structure
A document in which the ownership and voting shares of various shareholders are provided. The company structure may be provided in the form of a document with a stamp or in any other format.
Authorised signatory list
A list of persons authorised to sign documents on behalf of the company (e. g., chairman of the board, chief executive officer, president, senior vice president, financial director and any executive or senior vice president).
General requirements for uploaded documents
We accept photos and scanned copies of documents, as well as documents in electronic form.
- Permitted formats: JPG, JPEG, PNG, PDF*
- Maximum file size: 30 MB
- must be colour
- must not be blurred
- must not be darken or lighten
- must not be covered
- also all 4 corners of the document must be shown
* Please note: if your document is electronic, it does not need to be printed and photographed/scanned — just upload it in the original PDF format.