To verify your identity, you are able to upload one of the following government issued documents:
- Driving licence (both sides);
- National Identity card (both sides).
The document must be valid and contain:
- name and surname;
- date of birth;
- document reference number;
- date of issue;
- date of expiry;
- country of issue;
- signature (in passport).
To verify your address, you are able to upload one of the following documents:
- Utility bill (gas, water, electricity, fixed line telephone, internet);
- Bank account statement with a list of transactions;
- Mortgage statement;
- Certificate of voter registration/electoral role registration (not a voter's card);
- Government issued correspondence (tax returns/assessments).
The document must meet the following requirements:
- be no older than six months;
- be related to a fixed address;
- contain your name;
- contain the name of the company which provided this document.
We accept photographs, scanned copies of documents and original electronic files in PDF format. Photographs/scanned copies must be high-quality and in color, the document on the photograph/scanned copy must be provided in full.
⚠Important: We accept documents only in Latin and Cyrillic scripts. For other cases, please provide a notarized English translation of your document.