Bank account verification
Withdrawal is only possible to the personal bank account, i.e. the beneficiary bank account you’re sending funds to should be registered in your name. In order to confirm ownership of the bank account, please provide supportive documents.
You can submit your documents via an application form that we will send you.
You can provide one of the following documents dated within the last 3 months:
1. Bank statement;
2. Account ownership certificate;
3. Bank reference letter;
4. Statement with account details;
5. Letter of good standing issued by the bank.
The requirements for the document are that it must clearly show the following:
- your full name of the account holder;
- your current full living address;
- bank name;
- bank stamp (for paper-based documents);
- bank account number;
- SWIFT code (or local BIC),
- date of issue not older than 3 months.
The document should be in Latin or Cyrillic. If the original document is not in Latin or Cyrillic, please upload its certified English translation as well as the copy of the original document itself. Please note that in some exceptional cases we can ask you to additionally provide certified English translation for the document issued in Latin.
The translated documents should include the following:
- Name of the translator
- Date of translation
- Confirmation the translation is a true interpretation from the original language
Transfers via linked bank accounts
How to transfer funds:
- Link a bank account (for more information follow the link);
- Go to Payments and transfers tab → Linked accounts block;
- Choose the linked account you want to use and click button next to it.
Steps of transfer
- Enter details - please enter information about an outgoing transfer to a bank account. After entering the data, please click Next.
Currency section of ePayments wallet that will be used for the transfer.
Please choose a value from the drop-down list
It’s pre-filled. You may change the information if necessary by choosing another linked account from the drop-down list.
The amount that will be debited from your e-Wallet (without fee). Outgoing currency is equal to the selected currency section of the wallet.
When filling in the Outgoing amount field, the system will calculate the value in the Incoming amount field automatically
The amount that will be credited to your bank account.
If the outgoing currency is different from the incoming currency, the exchange rate will be displayed to the right of the incoming amount.
When filling in the Incoming amount field, the system will calculate the value in the Outgoing amount field automatically.
Purpose of Payment
Note to transfer (only Latin letters):
- Payment to own bank account
- Other specific data if required from the receiving bank, e.g. customer’s identification number
- Confirm the details - please confirm the details entered correctly during the previous step by clicking the button Continue
If the data have been entered correctly, please click Continue.
If you need to make changes, then please click Back and amend the information.
- Confirmation of the payment instruction - please confirm your instruction by one-time code sent to your SCA device.
Code is valid for 30 seconds, then you may request a new one. After entering the confirmation code, please click Pay.
Once you successfully confirm the operation, you will receive a notification on the screen and to your email