I’m a Sole Trader. What account type should I choose?

If you’re a Sole Trader and wish to make outgoing payments to co-workers or agents, the personal account would be suitable for you. In this case you need to select freelancer account subtype during verification process.

Get yourself acquainted with the registration steps and follow the link to start.

Have any questions? Please write to us.