Recurring payments are a series of regular funds charges from the card without the owner's active participation. The payment amount is automatically charged per the specified regularity on the basis of a single agreement by the payer. The service may be cancelled at the request of the payer.
Before submitting a request to enable recurring payments, please ensure that the listed requirements are met.
The payer's consent to have recurring payments charged:
- information about the recurring payments charged
- a definition of recurring payments
- display of the amount, currency, and regularity of the payment
- information about a trial period, its duration, as well as a notification that funds will be charged once the trial period ends
- conditions and procedure for cancelling the service
- how to contact you
Conditions for obtaining consent:
- Consent must have been received prior to funds charged
- Upon receiving consent the following information must be provided:
- your name
- description of the goods/services
- information disclosure regarding recurring payments
- the amount, currency, and regularity of the payments
- instructions for disabling recurring payments
- link to disable recurring payments
- It is necessary to receive two separate agreements:
- The payer's agreement with the contract
- the payer's consent to have recurring payments charged
For the second of these the following formula is not acceptable: "I consent to have recurring payments taken". The required formula is: "I consent to have recurring payments charged to my card from "your name""
- You must keep the consent in digital or paper format
You must notify the payer of the following incidents:
- signing of the contract
- upcoming payment notification with a link to cancel it (sent prior to each payment)
- successful payment notification with a link to cancel (sent after each payment)
- more than 6 months has passed since the last recurring payment (sent no later than 7 days prior to the payment being made)
- the trial period or any other promotional offer has ended (sent no later than 7 days prior to the payment being made)
- the recurring payment terms have changed (sent no later than 7 days prior to the payment being made)
- recurring payments have been cancelled
- A request to cancel recurring payments is always available for the payer
- The cancellation procedure is simple and available on your website
- Your notifications contain the link to cancel recurring payments
- The debiting of funds ceases once a request to cancel recurring payments has been made
- The payer sends a confirmation of cancellation of recurring payments, in which the date of the last payment or information about a refund is indicated, if a refund will be made
⚠ You must be prepared to demonstrate that you adhere to the aforementioned requirements when you submit the request.
If any questions remain, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.